About Me

My photo
I'm cooler than your mom!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Try and stop me.......

This is a conversion I had with a girl when I had first bout my house,I had lawn furniture to sit in my tv stand and I was sleeping in the bonus room. We had just got done eating out and came back to watch a movie when she said.......
Girl: what's that?
Me: oh, that's my owl
Girl: what's it for?
Me: to scare the haters, you know
         Keep them out
Girl: that thingis weirdand creepy
         And it keeps staring at me
Me: why?
Girl: I don't know!
Me: are you a hater?
Girl : no what would make you think
            That?
Me: you were talking pretty bad
        About my owl you must be a
         Hater . Now you have to leave
Girl: shut up
After this I start the movie and put the owl beside me and I told her it was to protect ne from he haterisms

No comments:

Post a Comment