About Me

My photo
I'm cooler than your mom!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I got my thumb stuck in a bottle, yes I'm that dumb to get my thumb stuck in a bottle.....


Every December there is a special day that come were every one gets together and they are all filled with joy and happiness. They share stories and laugh and hang out and have a good time. No I'm not talking about Christmas at all, but Santa is involved and he ain't handing out presents or at least not all of them are. I know some of you may be confused as to what I'm talking about, but their is a small few of you who know exactly what I'm talking about.........and you are smiling right now because you remember the greatest time you have ever had in your life, and if you say no I'm wrong then your just lying to yourself.......seriously. what I'm talking about is Santa Con. or you may gave heard it called the Nashville Santa rampage. "What is it?" you ask well its where a bunch of people get together and dress like Santa and go bar hopping. So yes its a pub crawl where everyone is dressed like Santa and spreading Christmas cheer! It was the most amazing thing ever to walk down second ave. with 200 Santa's (give or take....maybe more like 100 but still i had been drinking and was just ball parking it) and shouting HO HO HO. It was great and will be something i remember forever, even at the next one I'm not sure it will even live up to that. I think i explained pretty well how much fun i had and how awesome it truly was and if you still don't get how much fun i had then let me say this IT WAS SERIOUSLY FUCKING AWESOME! Get the point now, you must now know that i almost died at this. I know what your thinking how could it be that much fun and you almost die, or maybe a great another drunk driver story, but i didn't drive we planned ahead and had a sober ride...Santa played it smart. (THANKS AGAIN PATTY POO) What I'm about to tell you is the scariest thing that has happen to me during the happiest time of my life.....let me say that again "What I'm about to tell you is the scariest thing that has happen to me during the happiest time of my life" and it included my friend Bradly..........

Bradly and me were hanging out by the Jukebox at the bar (Beer Cellar) and we were small talking and kinda in shock at the amount of Santas crammed into that place (it wasn't over capacity so don't freak out) it was an amazing thing it was seriously a sea of red and white. I was completely different from where we had started at 5 points. We showed up early to three crow bar to grab something to eat and it was almost like showing up early to prom, everyone there was not dress like us and just staring at us (Me, KEKE, and Bradly) it was odd and uncomfortable but we ran with it (as i often do). It was about an hour until every one else showed up but still it was nothing like what was going on where we are at now.......it was insane. I am having a blast taking pictures of Santa, taking pictures with Santa just hanging out high fiveing Santa and just having fun. Then it happen me and brad were talking by the jukebox when out of no where this creepy Santa walked out of the sea of red and white and walked towards me and Bradly. we stood there not knowing what was going one and he walked up and said something to which i said "yea man" i have no idea what he said it was loud as shit in there, but apparently I said the wrong thing, because what he didn't next almost made me crap my pants. He kinda glares at me and Bradly real weird like then he takes the glass in his hand and smashes it against the jukebox and holds up the broken piece in his hand at me and Bradly. We freeze completely because we have no idea what is going on and we are not completely freaking out. He drops the glass in his hand and hold his finger up to his lip and makes the "shhhhh" face . I nod i don't know what Bradly was doing because i didn't take my eyes off the guy. Then he kinda just morphs back in to the sea of Santa. That was it me and Bradly look at each other like we had both been spared for some reason, which we had been. Next come probably one of the dumbest things i have ever said, and yes even for me this is one of the dumbest things i have ever said. One of the guys that worked there came up right after everything just went down and was cleaning it up, He asked me and Bradly what happen we tell him, and while i tell him this the phrase "I think he was dressed like Santa" came out. To which he replied "really you think". Yes i said it, i called out the guy dressed like Santa at a Santa PUB CRAWL.......I win



********(I have to ask permission to post a photo of the party we went to after the pub crawl because it isn't mine and the people in it may not want their face on my blog, but the way i look and KEKE looks as well as her husband Bradly looks it really explains our night tremendously and captures really how much fun this thing really was..........I cant wait till Santa rampage 2011!)*********

No comments:

Post a Comment