About Me

My photo
I'm cooler than your mom!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Don't make me tell you again.....GO WONE

Ok time to fess up about something, my jr year of high school at Nashville school of the arts i told the teacher something happen and so i wouldn't have to take a test........and it worked.....and he is what happen

It was Friday and i knew i had a big test in miss Scott's class that i obviously didn't study for. so the only logical thing i could think of to do is make up a huge lie and try to get out of it. So i thought and thought and thought some more and the story i came up was that i was driving to school when this guy cut me off and i flipped him off and he got pissed and forced me off the road and he pulled over too, and when he got out of his car i got out of mine screaming at each other and when we got close to each other i thought he was swinging at me so i swung first and knocked him out and ran and got back into my car and sped back to school......I tell her this with one of the best acting jobs i have ever done in my life and she believed me or at least i thought she did, I mean i got out of taking the test REALLY I DID. It even got to Mr. Crenshaw the crazy teacher and he believed it seriously. Now that i sit back and look at it maybe Mrs. Scott was just impressed that i made up and elaborate enough lie that she gave me credit and let it slide.....nah she totally bought it......as far as i know Crenshaw still talks about it at least he told my cousin MM......................................................................................................................................Sorry mom hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment