About Me

My photo
I'm cooler than your mom!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yea the goat had it commin, he was talking shit.

So I got some good new, but we are going to star this off right. If you read or have read my blog I'm not really shy about saying I'm 26 and live with my parents. I'm not proud of it but it works or should i say worked. That's right ladies and germs I'm moving out. After two glorious years at home the turkey is leaving the nest yet again. lol its a good time in my life right now got a new car and a new place to say "tear" I'm a big boy now and i cant wait to see what I'm going to be when i grow up. Well i thought i would blog about this since not much else is going on in my life, besides school witch is awesome, not really. I'm out later

4 comments:

  1. Well done Seth, you're so brave lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, it takes a lot to beable to do this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the move, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha you are moving in with my boyfriend. so weird.

    ReplyDelete